- Scores & Schedules
- League Info
Monday Men’s Soccer
First Game Times
December 12, 2016
Men's 30+ Division
Recreational North Division
Recreational East Division
Recreational West Division
Recreational South Division
Winter Rates: (October 15 to March 15)
$885 per team - includes referee fees, does not include tax
Spring, Summer, Fall Rates: (March 16 to October 14)
$575 per team - includes referee fees, does not include tax
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a team spot in the league. Full payment is due before the first game. Late fees will be assessed or possible removal from the league if full payment is not received by the first game. There are no refunds. This league will be charging the A&A tax.
Winter Weather Policy 2015
Due to such high volume in the winter, games canceled for weather will not be made up in the current session. Teams will be given credit for the spring season to make up for any missed games. Standings will remain as they are without the games being made up.
Individuals (Spring, Summer, Fall): $77, includes referee fees, T-Shirt and tax
Individuals (Winter): $95 - includes referee fees, T-shirt and tax
When you sign up as a Free Agent we will keep you in our database until we find a spot for you. If we find an available spot, we will call you. Once you approve, you will be charged the full amount.
Times: All leagues have start times of 7:00pm to 12:30am
WINTER ONLY-Teams may have one 6:05pm game
All players are required to know the Rockville SportsPlex rules. Players will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know house policies. Click here to read rules.
The SportsPlex is not responsible for making up games due to bad weather.
Please note: Teams currently playing have priority for the upcoming leagues. All new teams will be placed on the wait list. Current teams will have up to the last regular season game to re-register.
For comments about a game or a referee, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the sport, game time and date, and details about the situation, as well as your full name and contact number or e-mail.
Effective October 1st, 2016
Adult League Players are required to:
- Sign the new facility participation waiver
- Upload a profile photo for your Player ID Card.
- Once profile photo is uploaded, facility staff will print your new Player ID Card.
- Player ID Card will be ready for pick-up at the front desk - if no photo has been uploaded, you will be required to do so prior to receiving new ID.
- Player ID Card cost is $10; no fee for those players currently possessing a valid facility ID.
- Players with an existing valid facility ID card are still required to sign the new participation waiver - visit the front desk for validation.
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Agreement to the terms and conditions of our new waiver is REQUIRED for facility participation.
All participants are required to sign the new online waiver.
Facility Participation Waiver
Individuals looking for a team - click the register here button, pick your night, follow the instructions, and we will find you a team.